A gorgeous opportunity has gone live in the heart of Dublin City, for the right person, this is a dream come true. Check out the details below!
About the company:
- Fine jewellery, high end, luxury brand.
- Amazing work culture.
- Stunning retail environment in the heart of Dublin.
- Employees are very well taken care of.
You will be:
- A jewellery fanatic is ideal but not mandatory – excellent training provided.
- Have a knowledge of jewellery (inch deep is fine too – lots of training is provided).
- Somewhat of an Event Manager – Various events organised throughout the year, everyone is encouraged to keep up to date with what’s happening in Ireland/abroad to send their clients on free trips.
- Have the ability to develop and nurture strong relationships with clients.
- Be a part of the amazing Dublin team – full of knowledge, and a very friendly warm bunch of people.
- Have a little something extra about you – If you have an interest in golf, ballet, skiing, horse-riding, or as simple as having a unique laugh – they want to know about it! They’re all about individuality and want to see true personalities shine through.
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of a stunning brands heritage – this is a highly prestigious brand that people obsess over.
- Excellent base salary and strong commission structure.
- Be a part of a successful store which has consistently overachieved target for the past few years.
- Strong training provided with a clear progression plan.
- A supportive team both in Dublin and internationally.
- An opportunity to get yourself out there and attend luxurious events while representing the brand.
- Other gorgeous benefits come with the position also, without giving too much away.. Still reading? Send your CV to email@example.com and lets have a confidential catch up.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.