Search Talents are delighted to partner with an Irish firm who are leading the way in innovation in the information technology sector. You will be exposed to the future of technology and be commended for showing initiative and creativity. Our client is also striving to create a perfect work life balance, winning awards for their commitment to sustaining a healthy and productive working environment.
As a Senior Quality Analyst, you will review and analyse system specifications, identify gaps and determine testability.
- Interpret, execute, and document complex test scripts.
- Provide detailed analysis of all testing carried out on the environments.
- Collaborate and work with the team to understanding the key objectives of any test request.
- Ensure all bugs, risks and issues are logged correctly.
- 5+ years of experience in manual testing.
- Experience interrogating SQL Server databases and developing queries.
- Proven experience in all aspects of testing (test cases, signing off releases).
- Experience in Agile/ DevOps environments.
- Experience of functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience in test automation.
- Experience using Testing Tools including Issue tracking tools.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client offers…
• A highly competitive salary
• Health care
• Life assurance
• Access to extensive training resources
As well as their constant commitment to sustaining an enjoyable work environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.