Read this policy carefully to understand our practices relating to your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you do not accept that we process your data in the manner detailed in this Policy, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Search Talent is registered as a data controller in the Republic of Ireland for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Search Talent will deal with the Irish Office of the Data Protection Commissioner as the Lead Supervisory Authority for regulating all data protection matters within the organization. At Search Talent, we guarantee that all the data you send to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with due skill and care. We will also guarantee you that the data you submit is solely used in accordance with the purposes as set out in this policy.
Search Talent collects and uses your personal information to perform the recruitment functions/services you have requested. We will collect personal data. Personal data will generally consist of your name, contact details and other information contained in your CV. Search Talent will confirm your consent for us to hold your personal information before it is stored and processed. The personal data will be requested, stored, processed, used and disclosed by Search Talent for the purpose to:
- Evaluate data about you against vacancies which we may have that we determine may be suitable for you. In line with the nature of recruitment services, we will keep your data on our database with your consent.
- Send your information to our clients to put you forward as a candidate for vacancies or to assess your eligibility for vacancies that we may have with your permission. When your information is sent to a client, we will automatically notify you by email when this has been done, to which client it has been shared and for what specific purpose so that you know where else your data has been submitted and stored.
- Permit you to submit your CV to apply online for jobs.
- Communicate with you about relevant job opportunities and provide career guidance and support in line with our long history of candidate welfare
- Where we have a bona fide requirement by law to disclose it to third parties in relation to the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law and court orders.
- Third parties where we or our client have engaged them to deliver services that have been requested. These may include references, qualifications, criminal reference checking services and/or psychometric evaluation or skill tests. These will be advised to you as part of the process and you have the option to decline.
For people being employed by Search Talent, additional personal information is required to facilitate employment, compliance and payment services, such as bank account details, national identification numbers and visa details. This data will only be held for as long as it is required to provide such employment services and will be deleted once your employment has finished and the data is not required for any other legal purposes.
This list is not exhaustive and we may seek to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose which has not been listed above always with your explicit consent.
Where we currently hold personal information about you, you may at any time request that we modify, update, erase or provide a copy of this information to you. We will also provide an annual reminder for you to update this data or request your data to be removed. All such deletions and date updates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address of record and these will be actioned within 20 working days and you will receive confirmation that this has been completed. We may only refuse your request where we are legally obliged to do so. Where your request has been refused, we will provide you with reasons for this refusal. We will then hold such data for only as long as it is necessarily required by law.
We are committed to the protection of Personal Information submitted to us. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While Search Talent takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognize that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet. Search Talent accepts no liability should this occur.
Last Updated: 21th November 2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files placed on your computer or internet enabled device by websites in order to add functionality. A cookie can be used to identify a user’s computer or internet-enabled device to the website, or to other third-party websites. This allows websites to improve the way they work, such as remembering preferences expressed by a user or tracking a user’s use of a website for statistical analysis. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
More information about cookies can be found on www.aboutcookies.org and www.allaboutcookies.org
Are there different types of Cookies?
Cookies are labelled based on their lifespan and the domain to which they belong.
- Session cookies are erased when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time or until the user deletes the cookie via their web browser tools.
Cookies can be issued by the Site owner or a third-party
- Cookies set by the website owner (Search Talent) are called “first party cookies”.
- Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”.
What Cookies does Search Talent use?
Our websites use the following Cookies which are a mixture of first and third-party cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies include session cookies that allow users to stay logged in while navigating through our websites and to carry out essential tasks such as adding items to a shopping basket when purchasing tickets on our websites. These cookies don’t usually contain any personal data.
Performance and analytics cookies
These cookies are used to collect statistical information about visits to our websites and the pages viewed. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and used anonymously. They do not collect information that identifies a visitor. Evros use Google Analytics to gather and report on statistical information.
Targeting and advertising cookies
We may use information collected from our cookies to identify user behaviour and to serve content based on your profile. Some cookies we use are from third party companies, such as Google, YouTube, Hubspot, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Hotjar to provide us with web analytics and intelligence about our sites. These companies use programming code to collect information about your interaction with our sites, such as the pages you visit, the links you click on and how long you are on our sites. For more information on how these companies collect and use information on our behalf, please refer to their privacy policies.
Can I disable cookies?
For more information on how to manage cookies visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
For more information on how to opt out of Google Analytics please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB